Scholarships at Universidad de Cardiff
|Scholarship Name||GREAT Scholarships|
|Scholarship Deadline||31 May 2022|
GREAT Scholarships are jointly funded by Cardiff University with the UK government’s GREAT Britain campaign and the British Council.
Students from Brunei, China, Mexico and Thailand who will enrol onto a one-year postgraduate programme in the 2022/23 academic year are invited to apply for a GREAT scholarship, offering £10,000 towards tuition fees.
As part of your application, you will be required to answer the questions below with a maximum of 200 words each per topic:
Any text over the word allowance will not be considered.
Postgraduate taught applicants – conditional offer holders
Postgraduate taught applicants – unconditional offer holders
Terms and conditions
1. The Cardiff University – GREAT Scholarship 2022 is a £10,000 award applied to students entering into year 1 of a programme. It is applied to your first year of study only.
1.1. This will be awarded in the form of a tuition fee discount only and cannot be used in place of any required deposit. No cash alternative is available.
1.2. Three scholarships of £10,000 will be awarded to students who are nationals of Brunei, China, Mexico or Thailand, with one scholarship awarded per country.
2. The Cardiff University – GREAT Scholarship 2022 is for entry into Cardiff University in the autumn semester of academic year 2022/23 only and cannot be used any other year of entry.
2.1. If you are awarded a scholarship and wish to defer your entry to the University your scholarship will not be transferred. However, you will be eligible to apply for scholarships applicable for 2023/24 entry.
3. Future requests for further funding will not be considered under this scheme.
4. Applicants who are in receipt of any other scholarship, bursary, funding or discount will not be eligible for this Scholarship.
5. The Cardiff University – GREAT Scholarship 2022 is available for full-time and Cardiff campus-based programmes only.
add to favourites